Friday, June 22, 2012

Caught Off Guard,

Yesterday, Josue'(our second oldest son) caught me off guard with something he said and it nested in my mind for hours. His exact words were the following ... In order for a person to recognize the true meaning of the word Victory they must first experience defeat a few times in their life's ...

WOW ... That comment was so deep and profound in my opinion and I'll tell you why. You see Josue' is the type of individual that bear hugs the 3's ... He's serious, silent and smart ... Now when he opens his mouth it's because what he's about to pronounces comes from ABOVE. That's why the Lord told me to give him the nickname of Mr. Blessed ...

With this I'm going to conclude, in my book mistakes are defined as stepping stones to a better tomorrow ... That being said, think about this before you go to school, work or bed ...

Proverbs 24:16 ~ For the righteous falls seven times and rises again, but the but the wicked stumble in times of calamity.


BLESSINGS,
Written by Pastor Nancy Advincola (c)Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by and we Hope & PRAY that you have a BLESSED Day in JESUS name ... AMEN,