Friday, March 8, 2013

CooL and Soft

Snow Flakes look, feel and even taste like icicles ... They come down from the sky with so much grace and don't annoy kids or some adults either when they touch their faces. Perhaps its due to the cool and soft breeze a person feels when the snow flakes slide down their cheeks ... 

All I know is this, everytime I look out our windows and see those snow flakes coming down, childhood memories pop in and out of my mind. What do you feel or think when you see or feeL snow flakes touching your faces? Care to share?

Dear family and friends, keep this in mind, it's the little things that create this ...

Psalm 16:9(ESV)
Therefore my heart is glad, and my whole being rejoices; my flesh also dwells secure.

Blessings,
Written by Pastor Nancy Advincola (c)Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by and we Hope & PRAY that you have a BLESSED Day in JESUS name ... AMEN,