Monday, January 20, 2014

An Epic Evernt


I truly love this time of morning because it motivates me to write about all the blissful thoughts that ran through my mind and heart last night ...

For example, the 1st. time my husband & I prepared breakfast together, then there was the1st. time my GEM cried when each of our sons were born and finally when they took their 1st. steps, oh yes that was epic. As a mother, I was on pins and needles because I didn't want them to bump their heads or hurt themselves in any way. My husband just stood by, while he laughted and watched over me more than our baby boys taking their 1st. step ... #4ReaL

For some, what I felt was a bit silly; however when the Lord allows you to hear for the 1st. time your little bundles of joy say "I Love You", you'll then comprehend that anything that your child does turns into a BIG event to be shared with the world. Yes, "ALL" 4 of our sons are now attending the same college(Brotherly Love they call it) but those childhood memories remain fresh in our minds and hearts as if it occurred yesterday ...

Everyday my GEM & I thank the Lord the gift we call "Parenthood" ...
 


Blessings,
Written by Pastor Nancy Advincola (c)Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by and we Hope & PRAY that you have a BLESSED Day in JESUS name ... AMEN,