Saturday, March 8, 2014

Within, A Split Second

Most unforgettable moments in a person's life occur each time a family gathers in their living rooms, turns on their televisions and just watch a few programs that create a spirit of laughter ... For example, when my GEM & I, accompanied by our 4 rambunctious sons, are sitting on our BIG red comfy couch, that's where the family fun begins  ... However what really tickled my heart is how our oldest son Carlos Jr. always sits by my side, wraps his arms around me and puts his head on my shoulders(that's what I call an awesome mother moment)  ...

Did you know that those are the split seconds that the Lord uses to remove some or all of your bottled up emotions? Henceforth, give way to the following bible verse  ...
 
John 14:1 (NCV) - Jesus said, “Don’t let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, and trust in me.
 
That being said, have a wonderful Saturday everyone ...

#Blessings,
Written by Pastor Nancy Advincola (c)Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by and we Hope & PRAY that you have a BLESSED Day in JESUS name ... AMEN,