Monday, December 29, 2014

Whipping Out the Camera

We're so grateful to the Lord because the youth of our congregation are seeking His presence more everyday. #‪‎HaLLeLuJaH‬, I'm always the one that has to resist whipping out the camera every time one of our 4 handsome sons share some sort of good news with my GEM & me. Like early today, Esteban #3 brought a biblical teaching to the Church (thank You Jesus), and I was wrestling in my seat; because all I wanted to do is capture that moment. On that blissful note, this is what we saw today ....
 
2 Corinthians 2:14 (HCSB) - But thanks be to God, who always puts us on display in Christ and through us spreads the aroma of the knowledge of Him in every place.
 
This is truly an awesome winter break for us and we owe it all to the Father, Son and Holy Spirit ... #Amen‬,
 
#Blessings,
Written by Pastor Nancy Advincola (c)Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by and we Hope & PRAY that you have a BLESSED Day in JESUS name ... AMEN,