Friday, January 2, 2015

A Monumental Mark

Parenthood is similar to a roller coast ride; because it entails a few ups and downs, besides those unexpected detours that pop up along the way. Although, what I love about being a parent is that while everything is going on, it always leaves a monumental mark in the family's heart ...
 
Let me tell you why, you see, each one of our 4 sons, does something that makes me laugh louder than a little kid at McDonalds (‪#‎Hehehe‬). For instance, Carlos Jr. #1 loves to hug & kiss me, while with his Papi he likes to play rough house games, Josue' #2 is quiet; but funny; because when he does or says something, it leaves us speechless (in a positive way), Esteban #3 is truly a work of art; on account of, when he's on his PS4, I feel as if I'm playing along with him, and Elias #4, my secret agent in the kitchen, he's always ready to taste anything we cook or bake. Oh well, I'm wife, and co-parent of 4 humorous sons that keep my heart beating in a loving way. The bible is so true when it says this ...
 
Psalm 127:3 (NLT) - Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from him.
#HaLLeLuJaH,
 
#Blessings,
Written by Pastor Nancy Advincola (c)Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by and we Hope & PRAY that you have a BLESSED Day in JESUS name ... AMEN,