Friday, January 23, 2015

Comics Vs Super Heroes

When my Dominican Danish (husband) and our 4 Diamond sons start talking about comic books and super heroes, their eyes light up and their voices get louder ... In my opinion, I always see my hubby as Superman and I'm Lois the Reporter ... #‪‎Hehehe‬,
 
Moving on, (in a whimsical fashion) the only thing that's needed is a batch of homemade cookies (I prefer chocolate chip or something with almonds) and a pitcher of milk to bring debatable conversation to a delicious halt ...  It's Friday night, therefore enjoy yours with your love ones ... #‪‎HaLLeLuJaH‬,
 
#Blessings,
Written by Pastor Nancy Advincola (c)Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by and we Hope & PRAY that you have a BLESSED Day in JESUS name ... AMEN,